There was a table set out under a tree in front of the house, and the March Hare and the Hatter were having tea at it: a Dormouse was sitting between them, fast asleep...The table was a large one, but the three were all crowded together at one corner of it: `No room! No room!' they cried out when they saw Alice coming. `There's plenty of room!' said Alice indignantly, and she sat down in a large arm-chair at one end of the table...
Welcome to Mad Teaparty! LJ's largest Alice in Wonderland Community.
Share your pictures, ideas, and favorite collectibles. Discuss the books and the many different film versions based on Alice.
Rules: 1) Introduce yourself. (We're not gonna force you, but we appreciate it.)
2) Be kind to one another. NO FLAMING!
3) Keep posts ON TOPIC. If you post something that is off-topic (whether accidentally or intentionally), it will be removed.
4) Use the LJ Cut for entries longer than a paragraph and/or containing more than one picture. If a post is in need of an LJ Cut, the post will be automatically deleted after which you'll be able to repost if it's appropriate. I'm kind of lenient on this one and it's done case-by-case...but there you have it.
5) ABOUT COMMUNITY PROMOS! The "Related Communities" column has been converted to "Affiliates." Existing related communities will remain for 30 days. If a link back is not provided your community will be removed. Affiliates are allowed to promote their community on the main page of this forum.
Community promo posts on the main page that have not been approved by the moderator (whether they are related or unrelated) will be deleted. You may link to outside related websites, however: posts containing ONLY a link to a website (be it yours or someone else's) with no further explanation will be deleted.
Please contact the moderator if you wish to make your community an affiliate of this one, at which time you will be allowed one promo post every 30 days.
6) Have fun! (Trust me, even after the rules, it's possible!)
(The Moderator reserves the right to delete any post or ban any member she deems to be in violation of these guidelines. The Moderator will make every effort to notify via comment why your entry was deleted and whether or not it is appropriate to repost)
In an effort to curb the influx of spam in my communities membership in all of my communties is now moderated. Requests for membership will be evaluated based on a simple review of your journal. I will only reject membership if I suspect a bot (i.e. few friends, many communities, recent journal). If you feel I have made this judgment in error, you may feel free to appeal. All blatantly obvious bots will be reported to LJ once membership has been rejected. If membership is approved and user proceeds to spam the community, the entry will be deleted and the user will be banned and reported to LJ.